Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Authors must submit electronically prepared manuscript in Microsoft Word to: email@example.com.
- Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter attesting that the manuscript has not been published nor submitted to other journals for publication.
- Papers should use Arial as Font style, size 12, spacing is 1.5, the size of the paper is 8.5” x 11” or letter size, with 1” margin on all sides.
- Major headings should use Arial font style also, size 12, while subheadings will use 11 as the size of the font, other subheadings should be smaller than the previous heading. Use color blue and make the text bold for all the headings.
- To promote anonymous review, authors should not identify themselves directly or indirectly in their papers or in experimental test instruments included in the submission.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.